Mortgage Application Process
Many different institutions lend money for mortgages. These include banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, pension funds, insurance companies, and finance companies. Our Mortgage Consultants have the training and experience to help you find the lender that best suits your needs and circumstances.
1. Complete a Mortgage Application
- Complete Belmor’s Online Mortgage Application.
- Please ensure the information provided is complete and provides full disclosure of all required information. If you prefer you can contact one of our Mortgage Consultants and they will assist you by taking your application either by phone or in person.
2. Mortgage Consultation
- Your application will be reviewed and one of our Mortgage Consultants will contact you to confirm the details of your request and gather the necessary documentation.
- Lenders require a variety of documents in order to thoroughly review, assess, and decide on financing your mortgage request.
- The documentation required is to confirm employment, income, and down payment.
3. Submit to a Lender
- After thoroughly understanding your needs and current situation your Mortgage Consultant will submit your qualified application to the appropriate Financial Institution.
4. Mortgage Approval
- Once your mortgage application is approved your Mortgage Consultant will continue to provide direction and support to guide you through the necessary steps of finalizing your mortgage.
Current Mortgage Rates
|Prime Rate (P)||7.20%|
|Closed Variable||P – 0.90%|
|Open Variable||P + 3.2%|
|6 Month Closed||7.29%|
|1 Year Closed||7.24%|
|2 Year Closed||6.84%|
|3 Year Closed||6.19%|
|4 Year Closed||5.74%|
|5 Year Closed||5.59%|
|7 Year Closed||5.95%|
|10 Year Closed||6.29%|
As of August 26, 2023. Rates subject to change without notice, OAC, E&OE